Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I went into Dashields Sat morning to get some minnows to take the grand daughter over to the pond.:fishing2::yes: Not even a bite.dohdoh Asked Drew what he was hearing about the white perch.:rockingreport: He said about the same thing as it has been for weeks.:rolleyes::fishing2: Still hit and miss and no big run as of yet.:eek2::wacko: The water temp in the river is still cool.:fishing2:pP you heard any thing different? :eek2::52::watchout6::rockingman2:

AC

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks AC. I went to the James this morning. No white perch yet that i could find. We did catch a few herring. Maybe still a little earlish.:goodluck2:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Had a guy tell me his preacher went to the nottoway and caught over 500 between him and a friend, seemed like a fish story to me.... all he could tell me is he DID NOT launch at 258. Im thinking bout doing a WP/crappie trip sunday, maybe launch at barretts landing and work my way up from the state line.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Perch are in the rivers,maybe not thick yet but they are there.I have a few buddies that have caught them but no big reports yet.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will answer if you call the right number. Just sent you a text, are you still folding clothes? How long does it take to fold a bunch of thongs anyway? SMH!!!!!!!! I bet you took dancing along with band.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I will answer if you call the right number. Just sent you a text, are you still folding clothes? How long does it take to fold a bunch of thongs anyway? SMH!!!!!!!! I bet you took dancing along with band.
Ever see his band pic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts