Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping to get out Sunday and am trying to decide whether to focus on the Bridge with lures, or trolling along the pilings, or Heading out into the channels of the bay to put out the trolling spread. I will probably fish from 10:00 am to dark. I'll be in a navy blue hulled hydrasports.

What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
191 Posts
laker

Laker, a friend of mine fished the channel from the mouth of the bay all the way to the brigde today with nothing at all. Not saying there not there but he did not have any luck and said others around him won't catching either. I hate to have a report like this for you but hope this helps you make a decision.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Fished off stingray point today 10/31, beautiful day on the water. Water was flat with little ripples. Slow morning until about 1130 then the birds were working. Ended up with our limit of 4, 2 @19, 1 @21, and 1 @ 23, and several just under 18. Ended up the day at 130 and had landed 7 stripers. Was a nice day to be able to come home with our limit.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Trolled the bridge to Towles Point. Started at daybreak- 5 rod spread-one fish in 5 hours. I concentrated on the channel edges, worked the bridge pilings, and then some. In retrospect, I was probably dragging my baits too deep. Beautiful day on the river though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts