Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Banner Headlines, at this moment, on Huffington and Hot Air:

Huffington: Caroline Seeks Senate Seat, Many Democrats Question Credentials.

Hot Air: Milk-carton alert: Millions of rampaging Christians missing after Playboy "Maria" outrage.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
They rotate and for your information capt metamucil there is no "banner Headline" on hot air...... Hot Air

There are two headings.....under "all Headlines"

"Top Picks" and "The Blog" changed as they happen........

I understand how honesty throws you off though.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
You are the black hole where satire goes to die capt humorless.

Clever titles escape you and automated counters and such escape your mousetrap brain.

BUT MAN! CAN YOU SPELL!

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Hey puppet you ever consider posting something which requires thought or originality. The attacks lose force by repition (sic) or is it too time consumeing taking you away from humping striper_on.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Here is a Hot Air article that actually attacks Republican Paulson...

Last updated: 3:55 am
December 16, 2008
Posted: 2:57 am
December 16, 2008

HERE'S the three-point pro gram for determining how the $700 billion of the Paul son bailout plan will be deployed:

1) Listen to what Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson says he'll do with the money; 2) Wait a few weeks; 3) Watch him do the precise opposite.

Guess the little puppet missed that one huh CG

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
I know you're not used to info that is not aimed at idealogues and may disagee with the lock step moonbat position like mediamatters.

The blog is conservative, not necissarily republican......you may have to chew on that a while, maybe forever.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Hey puppet you ever consider posting something which requires thought or originality. The attacks lose force by repition (sic) or is it too time consumeing taking you away from humping striper_on.
Aha ha gay man I knew it! Fantasizing again fool?

"Repition" not defined yet in the dictionary.

Repetition is.

"Consumeing" not yet defined in the dictionary.

Consuming is to fool.

Get him his hormone pills!

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
I know you're not used to info that is not aimed at idealogues and may disagee with the lock step moonbat position like mediamatters.

The blog is conservative, not necissarily republican......you may have to chew on that a while, maybe forever.
The point was the Republican appointee Pauson being attacked on Hot Air. It requires thought so you are forgiven.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts