Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi gang,
did the out of buzzes tues in someone else's boat. we did ok with small fish. lots of birds. big area to cover with so little time. and me having a painful knee.

so, lets do a little buddy boating please. thurs wx / wind looks great for down there.i will rough it out again. but sure would like to catch some decent/big fish.

I am sure some others will be out there. cell is 443-794-3547. lets make it easier on ourselves and share info.

I don't know what channel vhf is active down there, anyone know.
thx. ron. lets go gettem.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I am going Fri/Sat/Sun so do tell me what you saw on Thursday.

Truth be known Ron - you can't miss. Just go fishin'. The Wizard will update you on the latest/greatest once you are on his soil and paid the required fees. Worth every penny...

And the Potomac continues to produce all the way up to St. Clements Island.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Ch. 68 is usually the go-to channel for the triangle folks. You can also monitor this channel and decipher some good intel from time to time. The fish should be there from #65 all the way up to #72A and all the way to # 5,7 and 9 in the Potomac River. Look for bombing Gannets, sitting laughing(large) gulls or wheeling flocks that look like a thousand white handkerchiefs being waved. Good luck. My rotator cuff is still healing or I would be there in my 2352 Trophy! Remember to change depts. as you move ie, try not to troll on any one depth contour.

·
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thx guys winds look great for thurs. dennis , I will send a text. hi Robert, how's my cat doing down there. thx tm, we do the lite tackle thing.
ron

·
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thx to all. most of the repliers did well. we stank the joint up. will be a nut house this weekend. good luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.