Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to re power my boat with a 200 Suzuki, 225 Honda, or possibly a 200 Yamaha. Yamaha's financing is terrible though. Also I need them to rig my tower. Turn the key ready. Who has the best prices?

·
Registered
235 Posts
It appears that you are new here and might not know, however I wouldn't expect a lot of responses from local dealers to a generic question like that. You're probably going to have to call them for estimates.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am looking to re power my boat with a 200 Suzuki, 225 Honda, or possibly a 200 Yamaha. Yamaha's financing is terrible though. Also I need them to rig my tower. Turn the key ready. Who has the best prices?
I just repowered this week, and after calling from richmond to elizabeth city, hampton roads to the eastern shore, i found better pricing on the eastern shore, up in Exmore.
Good Luck!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
If you are going to the eastern shore it would be worth it to drive another hour and a half to Delaware and save several hundred dollars in sales tax. That would be about 500 bucks on a $10,000 motor.

·
Registered
548 Posts
check with Carleton. atlantic sea tec in seaford VA. Tohatsu dealer... Tohatsu is now selling Hondas as their line of 4 strokes and have some extreme discounting to get them out on the water and in front of customers. I just picked up a 5 year warranty on a tohatsu 90 4stroke for a STEAL!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts