Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Friday went pretty well, not sure what this week holds - but at least the weather looks nice. Hope to check out Bloody Point tomorrow afternoon and maybe even some LTJ around Poplar Island. Then planning to get out of the South River early and head south for a full day on Friday. Hope to hear some Tidal Fishers on 68. Who else is planning a trip on Friday?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'll be out with my Dad, Father in Law, and Brother in Law. Need to show them what it's all about!

I'm heading south from BP. Turbidity still looks bad at mid bay.

Any Thursday reports are appreciated!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I'll be runniing out of Solomons and heading south to avoid the mud and mid-bay crazies. I hope to fish between 72 and 70. Rumor has it there's still some good-sized fish down there.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Any Friday or Thursday reports would be nice... especially about where the clear water starts and where the fish are holding. I wish my parents would let me cut school to go fishing. But it looks like we'll fish'n on a crowded sat or sun. Give the Dan's Legacy a call on channel 68 on sat or sun.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I'll be headed out of Breezy in the morning for a very rare (for me) week day trip. I'll likely be headed south, just like everybody else (wherever they put in). Monitoring 68.

Friday the 13th? Who cares! The only unlucky thing that every happened to me on a Friday the 13th is my sister was born that day :devil2:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hope you guys did better than us. Fished Thursday afternoon and all day Friday - 1 fish in the box. Thought we could beat the wind so left early Friday morning to run south and were met with a stiff 15 kn SE, changed plans quick and fished from CB north to Bloody Point. Weather was screwey all day and the water quality was terrible. Just spent all morning getting my white baits white again....did anyone catch up near Bloody Point?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts