Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ken are you sure it's me??? I called Angler's Lie to pick up a copy but they don't carry it.:cool: I don't hink I've ever been on the cover of anything that didn't say wanted:nono:

If it is true.... I will be sgining copies at WCO soon.:clapping2:

OK I spoke to Ken and it is me. I haven't seen it yet but I understand it's a picture of one of the many slobs Chris Newsome got us into one fine afternoon!!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ken are you sure it's me??? I called Angler's Lie to pick up a copy but they don't carry it.:cool: I don't hink I've ever been on the cover of anything that didn't say wanted:nono:

If it is true.... I will be sgining copies at WCO soon.:clapping2:

OK I spoke to Ken and it is me. I haven't seen it yet but I understand it's a picture of one of the many slobs Chris Newsome got us into one fine afternoon!!!
and a hansom lad you are!:cool:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Walt, funny thing is I've been on the cover of a magazine before (twice in fact). If you go to any well-stocked hispanic bookshop or library you'll find yours truly gracing the covers of the Spanish-language editions in May '06 and January '03 of Garden Gnome Weekly.:thumbup: Yessir!:yes:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Carlos,

Que bueno!! La Estrella de la pesca!

Trasquílate mi amigo! Por favor, no te ponga con cabeza grande porque te pones insoportable!

Ernesto

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Now carlos you know I have a hard enough time wit da engalis.:yes: :rolleyes:

But that does bring up an intresting point. Are you the gnome? bwahahahaha:eek2: :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts