Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"I know the American people, they have a way of erecting a triumphal arch, and after the Conquering Hero has passed beneath it he may expect a shower of bricks on his back at any moment"

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
[Q]Erik the Red originally wrote:
"I know the American people, they have a way of erecting a triumphal arch, and after the Conquering Hero has passed beneath it he may expect a shower of bricks on his back at any moment"

x

·
Registered
1,034 Posts

[/Q]
Roosevelt ?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[Q]Nancy S Lewis originally wrote:

[/Q]
Roosevelt ?
[/Q]

Did ya google it?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
[Q]Nancy S Lewis originally wrote:

[/Q]
Roosevelt ?
[/Q]

Did ya google it?
[/Q]
No......but I did cheat! I asked the Mensa downstairs and that was his guess ....not mine.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Give him a gold star
[/Q]

Hell no! He can calculate pica and nano second **** but do something useful like balance the checkbook ....hell no! [smile]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts