Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
John... where do you find this stuff??? That is friggin hilarious... bad thing is, I knew what was going to happen as soon as I saw the explosives. Apparently, those folks out there never blasted before!!! Thanks for the laugh!

·
Registered
34 Posts
TNT on the beach?

If my memory serves me correctly I thought you dropped it into the water to bring 'em up for the harvest.

Look Mom it's raining! Amazing!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
John... where do you find this stuff??? That is friggin hilarious... bad thing is, I knew what was going to happen as soon as I saw the explosives. Apparently, those folks out there never blasted before!!! Thanks for the laugh!
Honestly I just saw it on the Discovery Channel new show about destruction I was flipping channel. The announcer goes "How did Portland Oregon deal with a bloated whale corpse on the beach in 1970" then it went to commercial so I told Brian "they didn't blow it up did they" Who would think that would work then they BLEW IT UP
I know Echo was trying to plan for his ultimate demise but, wow do I have a great idea please no one bring the good car to my service

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
That's funny I don't care who you are.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts