Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was presented a rare opportunity from a friend in OC to acquire a 41' Egg Harbor. I would do it in a heartbeat but I am trying to get my retirement finances in order and just the maintenance that goes with a boat this size would put me off track in the wrong direction. Bad timing for me, but maybe not for someone else. If he doesnt sell it by the end of the week he will be donating it to the "Boat Angels" whatever that is. He wants out of this boat. Selling a boat right now has to be one of the most painful things to do in this economy. He had a contract on it but after the surveyor found moisture in one of the trannys (probably a leaky aftercooler (easy fix)) and a few(2) minor damp spots on the bottom, the buyer backed out. He is tired of dealing with it and wants it gone. It has twin 671's and a shes full of fuel 650 gals. Ready to splash at Sunset. 10 grand.

Water Vehicle Boat Watercraft Naval architecture

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK, I am going to try and pull the thread on this. I put it out to Susan and I was half hoping she would come back and say "No effing way", but instead I got "lets see what we can do"
I'm sending Schechy down on Friday to have a looksee in the tranny with moisture. If it looks good Im heading down sat or sun.
Have you ever felt like you are going to regret any decision you make either way?
Standby.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
ok, i am going to try and pull the thread on this. I put it out to susan and i was half hoping she would come back and say "no effing way", but instead i got "lets see what we can do"
i'm sending schechy down on friday to have a looksee in the tranny with moisture. If it looks good im heading down sat or sun.
Have you ever felt like you are going to regret any decision you make either way?
Standby.
yes it was called marriage!!!!!!!!!!! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.