Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to figure out a way to move my canoe to waters within this contest's jurisdiction, but I figured I'd first see if anyone wanted a HO this afternoon. I have a free pass between noon-thirty and 4-thirty. If Ben Oaks is ice-free and you want to launch there, I can arrange for that. My cell is 410-562-1888.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Hey Goose...

Gotta run some errands then gonna try to get out for a couple hours ... I'll call you to give you an eta if you want to head out this afternoon. Probably be my last hoorah for the derby, so I'd really like to find that hungry 26"-er out there! :)

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll post details/pics later and I'm sure Fisham will, too. We did ok and had an ice-breaking adventure. 7 Pickerel to 21.25". Thanks for calling me, though, Larry. Hope you found the 26-incher.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Nice going guys. I was not able to fish my regular shore line spot because it is still iced in. I fished for a while with Kevin and his neighbor Dave, then tried a few other spots later on my own. All of us came up empty-handed today.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.
6,189 Posts
Ole Virg here :clap: just running through the posts seeing if I'm missing anything exciting and wondering how the tourney is going. :fishing2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts