Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got up at 4 am cause I knew I had a bunch of parachutes, umbrellas etc to get out tomorrow. The wife said yesterday.."now you are taking the day off tomorrow RIGHT? Um....yes...sure..... Ham, beans, potatoes etc were in the house!!

So I thought I would sneak out of bed and QUIETLY slip off to the shop and get some work done....that worked until about 7:30....ut oh!! So the ham is cooking and I'm still rigging....Wife is taking a nap...

So i was just wondering if i was the only one working today...cause she said EVERYBODY is off on easter...;-) :eek2:

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Im working... working off a hangover!!! Rough weekend! Boat is ready to get wet, so we celebrated!

·
Registered
987 Posts
I don't do weekends :eek2:
Tolmaz, I was rigging up some of your chutes earlier today
They are sweet :clapping2:
Didn't even have to poke a hole in the eyelet to get the line through :D
Quality, quality, quality :thumbup:
Nice work
Didn't mean to hijack the thread but they are real nice :jackthread:
Sorry

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dave then I dont feel so bad....Thats what Im doing...I have a few spreader bars left and then going to do some tying...Then maybe........I will ask the mrs to help me box all this up for the morning:rolleyes:

·
Registered
503 Posts
I worked all day yesterday and I am still working today, :cool2: drove 367 miles to do the work. Off all week though!! easy drive on easter. Could be worse, to cold otherwise. Did get to drive right by Gander Mountain in Fredericksburg. Bought the Hedz face mask, new 7ft St. Croix ML spinning rod, and a Trojan start/deep cycle battery, my old one was still strong but 5 years old. Perk's Baby Perk's!!!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Only 2?/ I hope toget out there next week. I keep doing a little more each day on the boat to try to get that rascal ready to go...

What was the water temp today?
Fished out of Breezy and water temp was 46. Water was flat in the a.m. then the winds started and never let up. But hell it was better than working.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.