Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brinton Chalmers took Howard, Mike and Jt Ashburn out today on his boat "The Breeze" and look what they got! JT reeled in a 52 inch 50 lb hog!
The other fish in the picture is 42" and it looks small in comparison.
They are some happy guys!
The other picture is Kennet, Sean(Sea Nic), Gary and Al. They didn't do too shabby today either as you can see!
Grizzdog went in to the river and he got his fish but he said man was it rough out there this morning. It calmed down of course as he was coming in.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Nice...That is a cow! Im going out this weekend after em...Thanks for the post

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Christy; your killin' me. I pulled the boat today. I'll change over all my lines from small upper bay lures to my spring spread. See you next week. 5th (Marty)

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Damn That is some big PIMPIN just like this

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Marty, I'm not the one out there catching them, I am just the messenger. But....if it gets you to come visit us I am glad! I wish you were around more often we enjoy talking to you. Christy

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice catch Ida Mae! Sorry I wasn't down at the marina when you got in to see what you did. I was working on my parent's house all day. I'll do better next time! Christy

·
Registered
438 Posts
Thats incredible, Hope you guys aren't fishing in the tournament this weekend:D

·
Registered
13,950 Posts
Charlie..........nice catch.....don't any of you guys know how to smile.......I know you got teeth:clap:.....How many deer did you miss this morning:eek2:..........Gary

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
wow...you didnt go there did ya:cool:not just anyone would admit to it...but thanks for reminding me .......gotta go hunting tomorrow, enjoy your day at work:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Soon, I'll get down.

Hopefully Sunday if the wx cooperates. Already told the office that the first good Friday wx report, I'm getting a serious case of "Rock Fever." Charlie, that bit about deer hunting and enjoying a day at work was cold. :pp I already got a couple off my lease with the smokepole and can't wait for the gun opener here in Va. on Saturday. Surf and Turf weekends from here to X-mas!:clap:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
No problem Charlie.

I just need to find a school that has a November and April break rather than June and July, I'll still keep August for the Spanish Macs though. Mark

·
Premium Member
26,107 Posts
WOW - that is a real beast :clapping2:. Congrats and welcome to the 50 lber club :clap::clap:.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts