Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I sold my trailer last week. I need to hang onto my current boat for four more years before I can think about selling. I have that long until my kids stop taking my boat money to spend on college. (Kids I am just kidding, your education is more important than a new boat)

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
I recently bought a 20 footer and an upgrade looks pretty imminent. The wife and kid are enjoying my boat more than I expected.
now that's awesome! to me there is no better recreation to share with your kids. While organized sports are great and my kids do them, it certainly doesnt give the one on one time that boating and fishing does :thumbup:

Nice boat Grandpa Jr! My Maycraft was a nice boat.

Ray are thinking about uprading again?

·
Registered
245 Posts
not new but the right used would temp me in many ways, going to the show this weekend to get the wife looking at layouts for the 3rd year...we get closer each year but with the used boat market the way it is we may be in reach for her booze cruiser. I'm restoring a 72 whaler as we speak as well and bought and sold a tinny eariler this year...just hit me that it would be 3 boats in one year...damn.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts