Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The plan is to fish Friday, maybe Saturday. Not sure if the wwd will be hitting. Going to bring the big sticks along.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
I think I will be around 83a area

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
working 4 outta next 5 only day off is Friday

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
I'll be cleaning my boat and getting it ready for a long tow. Too early for WWD's except maybe a few scattered fish.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Friday dont look so good for me,..Now Saturday is looking good, but I dont know about the weather..

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not going to make it out. Six hours in the ER last night. Serious sinus infection, and breathing problems.I'm ok now , thanks to alot of drugs.

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Not going to make it out. Six hours in the ER last night. Serious sinus infection, and breathing problems.I'm ok now , thanks to alot of drugs.
Sorry to hear that Brian.Been battlin' that Sh!t for a month or so myself.Been on the Meds. and all.Still have it to a point!

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
looks like we'll be out of SP and working around the bridge then south ????

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Brian Hope your feeling better..

Anybody want company saturday?? Im free :fishing2:

(all the extended family is headin home!:thumbup:)

MG

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
BK leaving at 10am got room for ya....millers island-bills boats got 3 overs today one uder.......call me 443.834.6160:thumbup:
Pedro,WTF!! Whats with these "Bankers Hours"? You made me get up at the Crack-Ass of Dawn in 25 degree weather!:D;-)D:D.Nice Job on the Fish!!See ya' out there tomorrow.By the way,When you take a break,can I come aboard and warm up?:D [Mike]

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Brian sorry to hear about the infection. I've been lucky recently I used to get at least 1 every year.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Hey guys thanks for the invites.:thumbup:

I never looked at the board today.. Sounds like I missed some great action..:rockon:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts