Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed down to the promised land fri...John Pearce is already there...gonna meet him in the am...think that SteveF guy is going also......should be a blast!.........:yes:

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same to you Mike....

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Jamie- Merry Christmas, buddy. I hope ya'll have a good trip. I may get out over to Smith Point this wkend. Lets hope the new year is as good as this one was.........................:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Yep I'm heading down first thing Friday morning, Jamie I'll give you a call once I get close to Easton to see where you are.

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
Actually it not the fog I get worried about. It is the crazies in Maycrafts running around in the fog that has me concerned :D

(there wasnt radar under my tree even though BOE has a reman 4kw radar that would plug into my head unit for under a grand )

·
Registered
76 Posts
Solomons Island Friday AM. Monitoring 68....

Tim
Maycraft 2550
"Remedy"

·
Registered
757 Posts
Plan to launch out of SMith Point around 8:00, if I can drag #2 son out of bed (it's a 4 hour drive).

Haven't been out of Smith Point this fall, so I'll be all "ears" for any of you who want to make suggestions.

Look for the guys in the 18'CC - hopefully it won't be too cold:D

Want all to know I really appreciate all the great info that is shared on this board!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Good luck everyone.

i'll be staying close to the marina and hoping for a few more biguns.
:D

·
Registered
332 Posts
Heading out of Solomons.Turning south.Going to start looking at 72A.Go from there. Be safe everyone.
Jeff-Red Machine- ch68

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Dem Merlin Boyz will be somewhere south of Smith Point in search of a good jigging bite.
Merlin ???? Whats a Merlin ? Kinda like a yout ??? What was that movie.. Did you say yout ? Whats a yout ?? " Youths " your honor..

Anyway, Dem Maryland Boys, doing what Jack said...:cool:

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
What was that movie.. Did you say yout ? Whats a yout ?? " Youths " your honor:cool:
My Cousin Vinny...................

1 - 20 of 20 Posts