Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I would like to go, but it's just too blamed cold and is supposed to snow some too up until 4pm. But, if they can't forecast snow any better than they have been doing on the winds, snow might not be a problem. I was at the docks on Monday and the perch had mostly moved out deep. Does anyone know if they are catching any off the docks now?

·
Registered
309 Posts
hI Jerry, I fished off the docks for awhile this morning early and it was slow picking. The real bite is from a boat. Most of the fish are moved out deeper now and we did real good from my boat today. Most times in 45 to 60 foot water. AL

·
Registered
4,753 Posts
Hey Brandon what happened to the Silver Sailfish derby this week? I see there were 31 boats entered, rained big time yesterday, today is a perfect Sailfish day.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Turned out to be a nice morning. Hit the water at daybreak just as the snow was stopping. Fished around the upper train bridge on the Ceceil Co side and had a steady bite all morning. ended up with our limit of 10"-12" range. Not sure on the depth as my depth finder deceided not to work today, but there seamed to be a better bite in shallower water. Only saw 1 other boat out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts