Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finished putting another water pump on motor and will be putting in at osborne landing bright and early at 900 and heading up for a little shad action. a little tip from me make sure the water is really on before starting motor on the mufflers got in a hurry last sat. evening and started motor went up front to check lights turned back around and damage was already done.

·
Registered
556 Posts
sorry brother but my trip for Sat got canceled and I won't be on the water. Besides, I'm too beat up from the wind today and I don't want to do it two days in a row. We did manage to catch some big cats though. My power drifting method with two anchors worked again.[excited]

·
Registered
25 Posts
I thought about going up river to 95, but I may not. Might go down to Mathews and check out Mom's new place in Winter Harbor. Bob, let me know how you do, if I don't go tommorrow, I may go Sunday.

Travis

·
Registered
766 Posts
hey Bob, My Time will be up at the city around 12-1PM Sat. I'm taking my dad, catch some hickory's on my new "sticks" and then catch some cats later in the day. buzz me at 690-8469, I wouldn't recognize your boat if you ran into me. I've got tons of lures and rigs if you run short. striperjoe "layin' low"[grin]

PS - GTB's is a wuss ! He need's a cabin like the "older" folks !

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks to be nicer on Sunday. Not going to deal with all the boats in richmond, so i plan on heading down river for some big cat action Sunday.

·
Registered
766 Posts
gettin a late start today but am still heading to the city with my dad and then back down for a few cats. Sunday wind is supposed to be about 5mph ssw,...........much better !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts