Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am planing on being out there friday saturday and maybe sunday if we do good. anybody else fishing these days. and happy holidays to everybody.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I believe the question should be, who is NOT going this weekend? The boats will be so thick you could walk from the 3 mile line to the beach across the boats. Martin

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I believe the question should be, who is NOT going this weekend? The boats will be so thick you could walk from the 3 mile line to the beach across the boats. Martin
That's exactly why I'm going today:thumbup:. Rockfishing on Christmas Day...what could be better.

Ed

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yes, but is there anyway we could get people to have a organized way to attack the fish!
such as dont run up into the birds, fish the edges, keep the fish pushed towards the beach, not towards the line. What I saw the other day was boats pushed the fish over the line and just kept pushing! If you stay back the fish will come back most of the time. Ive heard of a feeding freenze but that was a boating freenze. Any other ideas!!:helpsmilie:

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
I'll be out ther on Friday. I'm also not worried about the boat traffic, I'll be inside the 3 mile line looking for BUBBA. I hope everyone catches fish and has a great time sharing the waters.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Saturday & Sunday

Planning on fishing Sat & Sun, subject to what Mother Nature will allow.

Tight Lines & Happy Holidays,
Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
130 Posts
I will be out there friday and maybe monday. I hope fishing is as good as it was on tuesday. Ill be on 68 and answer to fishhard.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts