Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey it's Wed...I don't care if it's blowin' or not...I'm fishin'......winds look decent for the next few days after today....:thumbup:

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
I'm chicken. I lost too many props when fishing immediately after storms last year. I'll let somebody else chop the debris up to toothpicks this year.

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I thought about that Bob.....the only part that worries me..........

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Go slow, Go slow, Jumbo wouldn't want to bend that new prop.
Good luck on the Wed fishin' I just might go down and look around on the flats.
One year I caught 2 35lbders on green Bass Assassins. Water was muddy could not see your lure 6 inches under. So maybe if I use a Ripper they will come to it :)
Les

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Don't look good Jamie:(( --------------------

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jonah thanks for putting that up...I've been looking for that darn website for weeks...they changed the name.....it's the most accurate one I could find.......:thumbup:

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
NDBC - Station TPLM2

Wind speed has dropped from 30's to 20's as we speak. Though it's early AM, and it's mostly an offshore wind from this location. Could be nasty with the fetch to our side.

Could also be a good test of the new tub. Stay safe if you get the chance to go.

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks BillWill....not going very far from the ramp...the fish are actually right near it.......:D

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Jumbo Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, You can't talk about that on here.. You have to love it when everyone is screaming past you and your fishin with meat in the box already:D You go for it on Wednesday, It will be awesome out there and I might just give her a whirl myself...

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Jamie,
Don't you have a stainless prop on that thing. Forget it and GO!

I think you will see me no matter where you go. . .if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Francis.....Got it.......:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts