Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where ya going? I be goin' fishin! [grin] at Dutch Gap where ALL the BIG fish are...
Whatcha be riding in? Old ass Larson...blue and white...I'll have on a blaze orange beanie...and will probably be listening on 68 if you have a VHF.
Will you get me some bait? Where oh where would I catch some? [wink]

Actually, I'll probably put in at either Osborne or Deep Bottom...not sure yet.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Saturday and Monday here. Got to test out new depth finder. Got the new humminbird 987c si. Has side imaging sonar w/ gps and weather! I will be able to see all the fish I cant catch! [excited]

·
Registered
766 Posts
The Blue Catfishing Cadillac Cruiser will be out of Osborne about 9:30> I've got "some" bait. call me on my cell 690-8490 Basstardo or whatever and i'll invite you aboard. Dancing girls at 11:30Am and 2:00Pm. let me know which show ! Striperjoe
Will have 2 new first mates aboard so we'll see how that goes. pop is taking a bread till the day after christmas. later and good night john boy. [angel]

·
Registered
23 Posts
i heard something about girls onboard the new ride. i'm in.
who needs to fish when you have that.. good looking ride striperjoe...[grin]

·
Registered
434 Posts
[Q]MYSEAPRO originally wrote:
i heard something about girls onboard the new ride. i'm in.
who needs to fish when you have that.. good looking ride striperjoe...[grin]
[/Q]

Finally someone comes up with a good idea[grin]

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Well, I stunk it up out there today.

I waved to several skiffs but don't think any of them was Big Fish Addict.

Saw a blue and white Larson, IB/OB heading toward the Deep Bottom loop, turned around, but they never looked back. Had several folks in it, was that you Basstardo?

Dayton

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep, that was me. Met up with Joe at the Osborne ramp and got an eyeful of that rig he has...very very nice. I didn't see any strippers though...[grin]

I saw you as well, but didn't know it was you until Joe told me you were wearin the white helmet. I'll probably be out again tomorrow, so if I see ya I'll flag you down.

Caught 4 fish today. 1 about 8 pounds, the rest about 3 or 4. Had some excellent runs, but didn't hook up. Had a heck of a time otherwise...took forever to find bait (cause I'm an idiot) and managed to run aground on a mud flat.

What a day...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You should see his prop...ouch[sad]...mine got a little bent up too, but I'm replacing it soon anyway I think.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I put in this morning at Osborne right after the Catfish Cadillac I believe. Hey thanks for breaking the ice for me so I could put my little skiff in. Passed them and spent the next two hours trying to get bait up around the Barge and Spray Pits. The shad were busting but I didnt get any at all. Had to pack it in around 1130. Hey Ranger, didnt know it was you. We passed near Rays Place. I was coming from the sprinklers. I will know next time and say hello. I also was pulling out when the blue and white Larson was putting in but didnt know those guys were on here too.
Small world.
Bill

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yup that was us. [grin] We did the same thing you did in the barge pits and wasted way too much time in there. Give us a holler next time you're out.[smile]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts