Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Son's going to come from out of town and plan on 1. C&R Lower bay or Eeling/jigging around
4A area or whatever it takes to get him on fish. Doesnt have opportunity to fish with me often so would like to make it a trip to remember. Any one else be out in that area FRI.
Channel 78

·
Registered
11 Posts
I will be going out there with my brother, Dad, and a neighbor looking for some big ones. Hope to find them near the mouth of the bay as we will not have the time to go to far down the beach.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hey Tom, my son is bringing a friend from college down and i am taking them both out friday afternoon (I have a med appt early).His friend has never caught a large fish so hopefully it will be a fun trip for them (and me too,lol). I plan on fishing high rise area and then maybe dropping the hook if we havnt done anything by dark. i keep the radio on 68,78,79 most of the time- ill give you a call if we are catching- craig

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am planning on going Friday. We will be getting on the water around 10 am. Hopefully we wont miss the early bite. Give me a a shout will be on 78 and 68. Boat name FLATLINE.

Jeff

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
481 Posts
friday fishing

:) Will be eeling about 7:00am at the 4A and on 68 & 78 call name Cherrypopper.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Friday Fishing

Finfur,

Will be out there Friday and probably fishing the ocean front on a friends boat. Not sure if south or north yet looking for some fish for the freezer. Call me on the cell phone and I will let you know how we are doing 804 627 1575.

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Well the Captain has spoken and so has the weatherman, looks like I will be out there Friday. We'll be around 9 getting on the water and we'll be on the north end.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Well be out there. May catch and release around concrete ships / cape charles area or hit 4A. Eeling but will troll if we have to. will be monitoring 68, 69, 78, and 79. Good luck everyone.

boat "She's Crafty"

jason.....

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GREAT !

Hope To See Ya On The Water And Good Luck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts