Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out this Friday. I am out of Deale headed to the 83A,Chesapeake Beach, Radar Towers areas. Anyone else going out. The west is apparently pretty hot right now. Your thoughts?I'll be on 68 and 69.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
I will be out there with my son and his friends in the same area. Give me a shout on 68.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Looks like my dad and I will be out ,bay bridge and south.I'll be on ch 68 Tim

·
Registered
48 Posts
Barring something unforeseen, I'm planning to be out there on Friday, too. I'm out of Breezy, and will be working the West side from 78 up to the Towers.

-Art

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'll be out, maybe alone, maybe with my son - leaving from Sandy Point, headed south to Bloody Point, I guess...

Shout

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I'll be out with some friends chartering on the Frayed Knot out of Deale with Captain Wayne!!! We'll go wherever Wayne wants to go.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Im hoping to not have my crew bail at the last minute this time:nono:. We are going to try Breezy. I waiting for Skip to get back to give a report before I make a final decision. May stay farther north (SP) if the reports are not as good as they have been. Ch 68
Good Luck and Happy Thanksgiving!
Capt. Bob

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I'll be out in the Solomons area in the morning.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'll be out of Solomons with family on Friday. First time that far south this year. I usually fish the Choptank/midbay. Unless I see reports tomorrow that change my thinking, I'm planning to fish the west side (Gas Docks and north).

Yellow Sailfish 21' CC--MD Duckcarver on 68, say hello.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I'll be out there on the In-Vince-Able. Not sure right now if we'll start around 83 or further S. Heck, might try it all. Good Luck,

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'll be out north of the bridge, east side, fishing with my brother-in-law from Michigan. Monitoring 68. Tim

Maycraft 2250, "Remedy"

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Tunnel of Love for me Fri-Sat....please Big rock hit my stick....

·
Registered
69 Posts
heading out of middle river to bay bridge will be on 68 crabbinmike in the got crabs 23 bow rider with a 8 rod spread with planner boards good luck to all and most important be safe

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
catch 'em up fellas :fishing2:

Heading out Sunday for some LTJ so look forward to your reports

TIGHT LINES!!!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
I plan on going Friday I hope I go friday or I will need

I wish I could go fishing but I have caught all the hell I need and working 4 outta 5 days

1 - 20 of 34 Posts