Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after i complete the honey do list and shovel the snow off the boat, im going out thursday out of rudee,heading south anyone else going?dancedance

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'am going to try it if the snow melts fast enough.I live on the eastern shore and plan on heading out of rudee thursday if everything goes good.Whats the name of your boat and what vhf channel do you hang on.My name is Greg Allman and I'll be in a 23ft Robalo.Never been out of rudee before ,is there and tricks to the inlet I should be aware of.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'll be trying thurs and friday, first break in the weather, light winds and warmer'ish temps, i think a lot of people are going to try despite the low water temps.... What else can we do? sit at home with the wives?

·
Registered
237 Posts
I will be going out thurs from Sunset. I plan on starting at Cape Henry and work my way south. Prob won't run into anything til around Sandbridge. I will be on 68 and will holler if I find anything.

Ron

G

·
Sushi Seaker headed out of Rudee on Thurs a Grady and on 68. Headed to NC unless I hear different. Gona have a NC license on board:)

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I am going Friday,Sat,and possibly Sun. Boat name is Lady Nansea II. My cell 757-418-1966 Bobby Allen

22' Proline W/A Hardtop w/Suzuki 225........see you on the water. Good luck.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im waiting to hear back from my crew.. the boats name is memory maker, a 23 ft mako w.a. most likely starting on chan 68 if it isnt too crowded.. greg, rudee is pretty simple stay in the middle to you get to the bridge...

·
Registered
47 Posts
i just heard the million dollar shootout starts tomorrow so the rudees ramps are probably going to be packed out but we're going to give it a shot anyway, if any of you guys see anything give me a call (rick 404-2937), i checked oregon inlets report from yesterday and those guys got limits quick so it sounds like south is the deal. ol grady ch 68

·
Registered
15 Posts
Leaving central NC for my annual trip to Rudee. Be on the water mid morning. Heading south I figure. 21 Mako Prove It All Night. By ourselves to buddies a blessing. My cell is 336-250-5229. Bobby I have programmed yours. Might try to get in touch around lunch Friday. Hope everybody does well and is safe. Memory I want to see your Mako. Older or newer?

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
You can bet on the parkings lots at the Rudee (Owls Creek) ramp being filled up before 6:00 a.m. Anyone later than that will likely be turned away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts