Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna be out Fri am on Hank's "Blue Thunder" with Shawn Kimbro and my self...."Midbay" area........:D
Who else is gonna be out?........Look's Good......(Hope I didn't jinx myself)........:D
BTW Had to work Wed...it's killlin' me..I heard little voices all day.....

·
Registered
345 Posts
:fishing2:
My whole family has planned to go fishing all day:clap:
We will be in the Bloody Point-EB area.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I am going to try to get out somewhere between Breezy and Solomons or even a little bit further South.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Coming out of Deale early afternoon.

Heading east I guess. ?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Charlie at Anglers said to try Belvedere Shoals. I had good success Monday at Bloody but time for a change. I will be there Friday if you need information call me.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'll be headed out around 7:30AM about the time when the tide is going slack to catch the entire outgoing tide, will be near Pt No Pt and listening for TFers on ch 68. Hoping the weather guessers are right about the winds laying down.:thumbup:

LO

·
Registered
401 Posts
Will be fishing South River and TPL area.

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
UM vs Va Tech tonight, the Dirty One will be in no shape to fish tomorrow.

Will be looking for your reports, heading out in that area Saturday.

TIGHT LINES!!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I won't be out, but my wife will. Seriously, she figured out a way to make a work function be a fishing trip. Work covers the charter and she gets paid for the day. I only wish I was as smart as her.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Does anybody work?:)

I am planning on getting out and trying to scrape up a few after all your massacres:eek2::D. I think I have a spot that can produce if the EB is a mad house. Good Luck, I am sure all of you will be done by the time I get out.

Johnny O

·
Registered
145 Posts
I fished yesterday in that crappy weather. Wind was blowing so hard that I had no choice but to troll :eek2::eek2: We trolled the mouth of the Eastern Bay with no success. We saw a couple Parkers running for shelter as we were heading out into that mess.:thumbup: The Grady handled it fine though.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Hi Guys,

I plan to run from the west rv over to ebay/popl isl area, probable around 7am. lite tackle all the way.

ch 68.
443 794-3547.

good luck.
:D

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Heading out tomorrow with Baldzilla on my Mako- fishing that area. Give us a shout-
my cell is 419-779-6396 (cant always hear VHF)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
I hope to be out fishing utside of Miller's Island tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts