Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plan on being on the water on Saturday morning and maybe Sunday who all's going to be out and about?

·
Registered
223 Posts
We can't make it this weekend. Maybe next weekend. Where you going, what's your plans (trolling, casting, livelining, chumming)? I Do know of some others that might hit the water this weekend ? Good luck and keep us informed :rockon:.......

·
Registered
846 Posts
Muzzle loader deer in Bath County Saturday and Sunday somewhere fishing for Stripers

·
Registered
142 Posts
Muzzle load hunt in the morning...hopefully early harvest..:clap:.....then off to the bay to do a bit of fichin. Thinkin about doin some chummin or live linning. Anyone had any success with chummin this time of year.:bigfish:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow at least we won't be out alone this weekend. Planning on starting around windmill and hoping to find some fish starting to school up on the drop offs and jigging on them, if that doesn't work then maybe break out some small trolling gear and see what can be found.

--John

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I sure hope there are some birds, that would make my day. I'm great at catching the gulls but I need to hone my gannet catching skills :thumbup:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Birds

Bluefish under small flocks of birds today. Only 2 rock 1-17 & 1-18 off windmill. Will give it another go on Saturday. See you all on the water.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Fished off stingray point today 10/31, beautiful day on the water. Water was flat with little ripples. Slow morning until about 1130 then the birds were working. Ended up with our limit of 4, 2 @19, 1 @21, and 1 @ 23, and several just under 18. Ended up the day at 130 and had landed 7 stripers. Was a nice day to be able to come home with our limit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts