Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Gang,

I know that a number of the mid chessie guys (annapolis/deale/kent isl/etc) tow their boats down cbbt and leave it there for the winter.

I was gonna try to contact different people to let them know I am available, but let's try this way. Maybe this will help others lookin to go there and people who are lookin for ho's.

I am retired and am not keepin my cat down there this winter. It will be at flag hbr and I will always be lookin for company to fish that area, especially during the week.

Everyone knows during the week is the best time to hit cbbt during December(because it is a mad house on weekends). After that it doesn't matter, matter of fact weekends give you a little company. We have been there during the week in jan/feb and have been lonely.

Fishin during the week, on a boat 23' or larger(especially cc), with some canvas/curtains is ideal. Especially as we get older and clumsier.

Anyway, I would love to get down there a lot more than I did last year. Am available during the week and have some experience down there. Great to go for 3 days (give or take) and get in as much feeshin as you can.

This is letting the guys with boats down there that I am available. If others want to use this post as a 'list', that is fine with me.

Thanks a lot guys. As we know that place can really spoil you. Hope I can hitch a few rides. Also, I know a few retired guys in the same situation(can get them to go also). I will not drive down 4-5 hrs to meet someone down there (fall asleep). But 2 of us might do it.
B-mail is good.

Thanks, :D:D

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hey Ron, wanna fish this Monday and Tuesday? I'll be coming up on Sunday and only have one other person aboard. Let me know, my cell number is still the same. If you are up for a half day on Sunday afternoon in addition, I could do that too.

·
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Danny,

hope all is well down south.

'I will not drive 4-5 hrs by myself(fall asleep)'.

Sounds like you have room for 1 on mon/tues, which makes sense on your boat.

Thanks anyway and good luck.
:D

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Ron- I'm planning on moving my c-hawk down there late Dec/Early Jan. Fishing with Pete a couple days here in December. After that i'll be ready to roll.

·
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HI Andy,

that sounds exactly what I am looking for. hope to go with you on some trips.

Now, I know you are not retired, but hopefully you get some time to go with good wx.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Ron,

My boat is already down there. I plan to fish at least one more time in Dec, a couple of times in Jan, and a couple of times in Feb. Generally I do a 3-4 day weekend trip. Will keep you in mind.

Dave

aka

·
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Dave,

hope you did ok this past weekend.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts