·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Havent' heard from Jimmy
Brent and I are riding with Brian

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Im looking for a ride if anyone has room , if not i will drive. My truck is allowed to breakdown anywhere
Dave, I have room in the truck if the trip is on. I cancelled my hotel just in case so i don't have to eat the cancellation fee - need to find a room if we go. I really don't want to go to work so I hope the forecast changes.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Sounds good to me Bob , i can meet you at your house if thats easier , im right in white marsh so i could just jump on 695 , let me know what you want to do , 10:00 is fine with me and we can get a place when we get there. Mike thanks for the offer but i dont feel like riding in the back:eek:

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Sounds good to me Bob , i can meet you at your house if thats easier , im right in white marsh so i could just jump on 695 , let me know what you want to do , 10:00 is fine with me and we can get a place when we get there. Mike thanks for the offer but i dont feel like riding in the back:eek:
That works Dave.

945 Woodlynn Rd 21221.
Eastern Ave (Essex ramp off 702), L @ S. Marlynn, L @ Woodlynn (.5mi), 22nd(?) house on right.

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
I called the colonial a couple days ago and I got the Fisherman's discount which is around 37 I think, with taxes around 42 I think they guy said. Now Burgess said when we get there tell them to give us the Jill Carrie discount which is around 25? We'll see about that one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts