Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like there is not much interest anymore with certain people ????? Just seems like there is only a few that really are involved anymore, something seems different around here anymore ! maybe we need to make a few changes in the powers to be to get things motavated again. I admit I haven't been around here like I was before but when I get a chance to get back on here I just don't see it anymore around here. Maybe it's me but something seems wrong ;-)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I've got plenty of interest bud just busy trying to straighten my life back out.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Saw that BK that's pretty freakin awesome. I figured no one was going to CBBT this year.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Mike, i don't think there is anything wrong with the club.
each of us go through cycles where we can participate more and then less.
times are tough and there are just more us us in the "less" mode right now.
most of us are working more and have less time & money to fish

we have all developed a way of life that includes fishing and fishing clubs, etc. but we are quickly finding that these activities are really a privilege and don't mean much in the "BIG" picture of our lives, families and livelihood.

believe me i'm sure everyone would love to be able to spend more time fishing, posting and drinking beer......it is just taking a back seat right now.
i know it is for me!

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
I agree - LIFE!

You even admitted it, You haven't been around either.

There are more beer & eating reports than fishing.

I'm at hopkins now, J was admitted last night. So LIFE SUCKS for everyone at times.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I think it's pretty much what Mark stated...nothing to worry about...I've been busy and haven't had a whole lot of free time...

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Eric,
sorry to hear that J has been admitted again.
we'll say a few extra prayers!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
i agree tough times I dont fish as much anymore either but do get out on weekends. busy with my company which is in my hands do or die......people are tight right now thats for sure..hope all ubbb get through it all....

on a fishing note I want a lift in the MR patpasco area.....does anyone know of one...im tired of being at the marina owners mercy with the high and dry winter hours Bull ****.....lift will get me out alot more and winter discharge fishing is great:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
I agree - LIFE!

I'm at hopkins now, J was admitted last night. So LIFE SUCKS for everyone at times.
We are sorry to hear that Eric. Let us know if we can be of help..

MG

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
I don't think it's lack interest in the club, it's life. I currently don't have a life outside of conference rooms.

Sorry to hear about J Eric. Hope she's ok.

·
Registered
11,189 Posts
I agree - LIFE!

Eric I hope you're not in the hospital because of all the stress of this club.If it is...We'll just blame it on Mike....That's what he's here for.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Capt Nick it's Eric's daughter that is in the hospital. Could still blame it on Mike though.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Eric you know if you need anything I am just down the road my mom got her surgery date next Thurs 23 so I am heading north on the 22 should be back following week pending how exentisve once the work is started. Would J was some good Buffalo Wing Sauce from the Hone of the Chicken Wing used to make me feel better.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts