Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Once again, the teacher has been surpassed by the student. Here is a picture of another nice striper caught (and released) this afternoon on the LTJ by Eva. You will notice that there are no photos of the author of this post. To make matters worse, boats in the marina were bringing in huge fish by trolling today. These were 48" to 50" monsters, I'm sure there will be more to follow on this event.
The designated boat driver and photographer,
Mark

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Nice job on the PIG!!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Just sign up the wife and let her post:D. Thanks for the report and great pics Capt.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Mark, we'd much rather look at Eva anyway.... That's a nice fish! Don't sweat those fish dragged through the wake. Nothing better than LTJ. I've lost your number again, can you send it to me? Thanks for reporting... Area looks familiar!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Mark, we'd much rather look at Eva anyway.... !
Aint that the truth :D.

Don't tell me that was Sunday....I'll be kicking myself now till March!

Slip runs out this weekend....not looking too good before we have to pull it. See you around the docks...I'll let you know how we do at the tunnel.

Joe

PS: Good job Eva.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Mark:
You neglected to tell everyone how extremely pissed you were that only half the folks on your boat were catching 30 inch-plus fish. That's my 18.5 Wahoo sportfish in the background of the first picture. We were chuckling to ourselves listening to the screaming and yelling coming over the water as we knew the reason for it. It was nice meeting you out there and you'll get em next time. Ah...the touch of a woman.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Mark,
everyone knows that it takes just as much skill to captain the boat as it does to catch the fish;-)

but you are right...just keep taking the pics and let Eva fish!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Mark don't feel alone, my wife catches all the big fish I just get to drive the boat & take pictures.:D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Mark and Eva, I think that must have been the day I met you out there. Nice meeting you. I was on the little 13' Whaler. I knew she had a big one on, as she was fighting something for a very long time!
It got a bit too crowded out there for my taste, so I headed into the Wye and fished some shoreline and dock structure.
Kevin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts