Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
besides all the fun with the kids and the catching up you can due with them....theres always the ol ......alittle help on the grocery bill:yes:

this is the burger hit....already had the jerky and sausage hit....know a couple to take to h20 waterfowlers garage for a steak em slicing ceremony...should be good for a while:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dropped two more last night...looks like well be seeing Mr h20waterfowler sooner than later.....can you say steak em's...:yes:heading out right now to continue the onslaught:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
by the way ....pictured is my share of 100 lbs of southern marylands finest deer burger:D:Dya gotta love that:thumbup:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I know how hard it is on yaa-spending all that time in da woods:rolleyes:now what yaa gonna do when the big rock start back up:clap:I am sure you'll find a way-you always do:clapping2:Yes indeed on the steakum hit-let me know.:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
three more tonight gonna give ya a call tomorrow.....by the way heading to boaters world to get rods ready.....waiting to hear from Mike on the ol whats up, he said mostly rumors right now

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
OK Charlie; we all know you went to Captains school and now you catch all the fish; did you take a test through "Indian Guides" to take all those deer? Mam, you sure live the good life in southern Maryland!!!! b-mail me if Mike's rumors turn out to be REAL. 5th (Marty)

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
doing what we do down here in gods country:thumbup:I'll let ya know whats up marty:yes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts