Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:
Thaks for all TF'RS who stopped by and shared stories from last years fishing trips. GREAT STUFF. I larned a few new secrets(?).
Summer Flounder:
I'll be at the WICOMICO SHOW again this year. Hope to me more TFR'S.
I'll be giving seminars on WHERE TO and HOW To WACK N STACK big Summer Flounder. Hope to see you at the seminar. I'm waiting for ED to give me the date/time for that seminar. Got some new gear you might be interested in.
Rock Fishing:
No seminars on ROCKFISHING. YOU guys are too good. I'm still learning from guys like CHUCK at BFG Fishing. I need training on trolling for these fish. I still do well casting and jigging for these critters. Drop by and look at my SWIMMIN EEL and REEL EEL setups. I think you'll be happy at what they do.
OFFSHORE:
I will be giving a seminar on WHERE to and HOW TO make the best spread possible when using plastic lures for PELAGICS. REMEMER, just one wrong placement will screw up your whole spread. Got some goodies for you to look at. Ever try JET BARS?MMMMMM.

WACKM N STACKM
Joseph B...aka...Ancient Mariner

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
show

this show is in Salisbury MD . if any of you guys in the norfolk or beach area want to go , I'm going on sat morning and you can catch a ride with me . this would save you about 120 miles from your trip .

this is a great show lots of venders with all kinds of tackle to offer .:yes:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
ride

BTT the offer to share a ride still stands:rockon:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts