Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was downstairs tidying up the basement and heard a strange sound coming from the bedroom. I knew i was in trouble when i realized she actually had the vacum out. This was my special hiding place for all of my fishing receipts. I could feel my bp going up as i heard "SOL,....... CAN YOU COME UP HERE PLEASE?"

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I suggest that you consult the master of deceipt "The not so honorable Gray Beard".
He can probably provide you with excuses that you would never dream up in a million years.:thumbup:

Good luck,

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
What the hell do you keep reciepts laying around for? Good god man don't ever kill anyone. You've got no shot at getting away with it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
LOL

I trash my reciepts but I know she will say something when she reviews the credit card statement

" you spent X dollars on flyfishing stuff this month!"

"you spent how much on that boat! I hate that boat!"

I love my wife

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I must have the perfect wife. I don't have to worry about her finding receipts for fishing gear. This must happen to more than a few other fishermen; I start buying stuff in early Jan. then hit all the fishing flee markets in feb. and march. Then in April, when I start putting the boat back together, I can't find half the stuff I bought. I know Tylers must love me. I have to ask my wife "do you know where that sh$t is I bought three months ago"? If it weren't for her, I'd be buying most of my stuff twice. My dear mother would blame it on "old timers" desease!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We had a big blow up last night over this. She was very upset and talked to her mom on the phone in New Rochelle for about an hour. I settled her down when I told that there is a new rule in effect this year...free radio checks. I told her this would offset som of the amount i spent on tackle yesterday. SHE FELL FOR IT.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
We had a big blow up last night over this. She was very upset and talked to her mom on the phone in New Rochelle for about an hour. I settled her down when I told that there is a new rule in effect this year...free radio checks. I told her this would offset som of the amount i spent on tackle yesterday. SHE FELL FOR IT.
Was her mother giving he h#ll for using the vacuum? :eek: You let her talk to her mother ? :nono: :nono: :nono:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
414 Posts
We had a big blow up last night over this. She was very upset and talked to her mom on the phone in New Rochelle for about an hour.
That's never a good sign. When the Admiral gets on the phone with "Mom, I know to just stay the :censored: out of her way for a while...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well similar with bad ending......

Well Sol.........I was in the other room on the computer when I hear some vacuuming and banging in the back room area, and then I hear the vac shut off and then........"well lookee, lookee here what did we find......a little mad money stash, um do you want to explain this to me?:nono: " Well she found $1200.00 I had stashed under a dresser that she never ever moves or cleans around. So after a lot of arguing and convincing her that I was not dealing crack........I had to split it with her and she was fine......like nothing ever happened. Expensive lesson there..........

1 - 20 of 39 Posts