Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Windmill pt. is approx. seven miles east of White Stone Va. Turn right at the first stop light after you cross the Rapp. river bridge. The resort has been closer for almost three years.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
[Q]Cutbait originally wrote:
Tha marina is open, right?
[/Q]Don't think so but several boats are still operating out of private slips there.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
[Q]gottogofishing originally wrote:
windmill point resort, marina and every thing else about that place is closed and who knows if it will ever get going again any time soon
[/Q]I believe the gent said he had a charter out of there and was just looking for directions. There are, in fact, several private slips in use and I believe a couple of the boats are charters.

·
Registered
561 Posts
That is the Miss Linda and he does dock at Windmill Point. Turn right at the light in white stone and follow the road to the end. Just before you get to the public beach make a left into the marina and drive past the construction and around the boat houses. I belive he keeps it in a slip that backs up to the condos across the marina. Hope that helps

Andy

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hes over on the far side on the other side of the boat houses-- in the middle of the strip of boats, most larger sportfishers-- cant miss him, big white and red-striped deadrise
JP
"KwikRelease"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts