Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Saturday out of Norview and came out with the plan to hit 59A where we had a great day last Sunday only to be met with North winds 15-20 mph. Decided to change the plan instead of taking a beating. Worked Windmill bar and the R2 area trolling all the usual favorites with no luck. Not so much as a knockdown. Also, alot of shagging grass all day from the baits. We were marking bait and fish but they must not have been hungry. Frustrating to see the fishfinder lit up and see the lines bouncing through bait with no fish to show for it. Only bird action at all was a small group off of stingray point which was quickly dispersed when a few boats ran through the middle of them. It sounded like a frustrating day from most on the radio and the people I saw at the dock. Sounded like alot of skunks caught for the day. Only few fish I did hear being caught sounded like they were coming from the Rappahanock River. But, was showing alot of bait and fish and thought it would turn on but decided to call it quits around 3. Oh well, looking forward to the next trip.:thumbup:

·
Registered
647 Posts
We fished the same area as well as up the Rappahanock with the same results! We were marking Fish and Bait all day long. We had 3 or 4 knockdowns
on a Strech 25 but didn't mange to hook them. I stayed out until almost dark , because I was sure they would turn-on any minute!
Oh well......maybe next weekend.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts