Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been out of town all week visiting family in Indiana with temps from 5 degrees last Sunday to 73 on Saturday. Made it back Saturday night to nice warm temps and decided to give CH a try since ya'll seem to have doing well the last few days. My daughter, Patti and her hubby Sam (visiting from Birmingham) went with Michael Jr. and myself. Only fished 2 hours or so because the wind started howling with gusts to over 30 knots but did manage to get Sam his biggest fish of his life, a nice 42 incher right off CH light on a pearl umbrella. From the sound of things on the radio, I think we did better than most out there.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
:rockingreport::clapping2:

Nice going Mike and crew !

Pretty neat deal when someone catches their biggest fish ever.:clap

Great fish Sam !

Dennis:))

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
42" Striper

Mike,

Alway nice to hear about the family fishing trips. Thanks for sharing and the photos.

Happy Holidays & Tight Lines!
Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
631 Posts
took my son and his girlfriend today. she spent 2 hours over the side!! started getting green at lesner bridge!! no fish so we headed back.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I hear ya mike, we are still in indiana and it was 68 yesterday and about 20 degrees this am and Frost. I have been bowhunting this week and it has been really crazy weather, thunderstorms, freezing rain, torrential downpours......sounds like perfect hunting weather doesnt it?. Congrats to SAM on the fine fish, glad you all made it back safely and are back on the Fish..

Kevin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts