Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We waited for the wind to subside Sunday before going out. We arrived at Sandy Point around 10:00am.
Many of the boats were coming off the water with no results, too windy early on. started traveling to the
eastern side to get away from the wind since it was blowing out of the N.E. What a ride. we started trolling
south with little to no marks along the whole way. We decided maybe the winds pushed the bait to the western
side, so just short of Bloody Point we headed west to the other side. In 94 feet of water and 20 feet down the
fight was on. We landed a 43" beauty. She hit the 6 oz portion of a 3/6 chartreuse tandem with a 6 oz inline
8 bars out. We continued trolling back to Sandy Point with no other hits. There were plenty of marks. Halfway
through the day the winds calmed down and it was a beautiful day. That makes 3 fish in 2 trips, my freezer is
full. If lady luck finds me the remainder of the season, catch and release only. The picture is of my son who reeled
it in, as you can expect all smiles.

The fish was post spawn.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow nice fish! We went out of the Severn and it was really rough. We also went in early with no luck. Around what time did you catch it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts