Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would post this here. We, the SFAOD, will be doing our winter tying again this year starting on the first Saturday in Jan. I believe it is the 3rd. We tie at the Lewes Harbor Marina in Lewes along the canal. We tie from 9am until noon. It is a great way to pass the winter saturdays. We all try to help each other and also teach new tyers. Come by and say hello.
Rick

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like all is ready for the first tying session of the new year. Lewes Harbor Marina from 9am until noon. Bring your equip. or just stop by and say hello.
Rick

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We hadabout20 guys either tying or watching to learn some tricks. It was a productive day for all. Mac has GFL's if you need to get one.
We will be there again next week on saturday from 9 until noon.
Rick

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will be at Lewes Harbor Marina again this Saturday from 9 AM until Noon tying flys and telling lies. We will be giving another try to copy a fly a member has. Bring your equip and sit down with us or stop by and say hello.
Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.