Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW-the donations that were given to W A F for the Tri-State flea market blew us away.Your very generous gifts raised $455.00 cash and "some one" gave a check for $150.00 meaning we raised $605.00 for the kids.:) We still have some items left for the next flea market-including a brand new marine am/fm-CD player with speakers:cool:. Thanks again to all the helpers who stayed all day and to everyone who donated items.What a great start!!! Skip

·
Registered
9,001 Posts
Congradulations Skip!!Sorry I could'nt make the Meeting or Tri-State.In the middle of a Job change and have a Ton of things to get sorted out before I pull the trigger![Mike]

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Thats good news!! Thanks for all your work on this!!!! The weather wasnt so bad today either....cept the wife had me trapped in the car all day!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
It was a great start for WAF for sure. Brian (BKH), Dae, and I hung around the WAF table all day making deals. Skip was busy giving planer board lessons and collecting donations. One TF'er (who shall remain nameless - - you know who you are :D ) loaded so many goodies in his car from the WAF table, I think it was dragging the ground.

If anyone wants info on the Wish-A-Fish event for this year, it's posted on the WAF message board or you can look at the web page - - http://home.comcast.net/~md-wish-a-fish/

If anyone would like to be on the WAF email contact list - send me a bmail with your info (name, address, email , phone, boat size/type) or you can email your info to ---> md-wish-a-fish @ comcast . net

·
Premium Member
26,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rem 1224-his goodie bag was dragging because I "sneaked" an anchor in it.:D Thanks again for all your help. Skip

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Rem 1224-his goodie bag was dragging because I "sneaked" an anchor in it.:D Thanks again for all your help. Skip
Let's see how long it takes him to find the 50-foot length of 5/8" anchor chain I hid in his stash..............................HA HA.

I shouldn't talk, I found several good buys, at the show today. I couldn't get to the WAF table, cause , you know who was buying it all up....( ahem,cough,sneeze,Rem1224,cough coughj) , and just before I left I wanted that boat cover, and he snatched it up LMAO ! ! !
Hope it fits, and works out for you !

I didn't really want it, I was just trying to run the price up....ROFLMAO,
BUT SERIOUSLY NOW........Thanks for your support .

Guess i'm gonna have to get there earlier, next week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts