Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many TFers are involved with Wish a Fish foundation. WAF treats special needs children and their family to a fun fill day of fishing / boating from Sandy Point in July.

Although a one day event - it takes a lot of planning for everything to run smoothly.

WAF will be holding a meeting Weds evening - everyone is welcome , we love fresh ideas.

Just about 10 weeks until the Annapolis event! Time to get together and iron out the details for this year.
Wednesday, May 13th - 6:00 pm - Meet at Romano's Restaurant - 6905 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, MD 21061

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have prior conmittment and can not attend tomorrow night but I am signed up for WAF . If there is something you need me to do please not hesitate to ask

·
Registered
518 Posts
Skip,

I can'd make the planning meeting tonight and I just checked my calender and figured out that I'm not going to be able to make the event on the 11th. I'm really disappointed, but I wanted to check to see if there is anything I can do to help before then. And if I can make a donation to the local effort or help purchase some of the equipment or food?

DBM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts