Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a serious new threat to hunting on the horizon, and as usual it has nothing to do with anti-hunters. Take a deep breath and check the website www.worldhunt.com This outfit's aim is to commercialize hunting into some kind of NASCAR like event, with points, sponsors and big dollar prizes. When another forum first brought this to my attention, I thought it was a joke. It isn't. At some state bowhunter's meetings, they are already planning a response, likely involving a sign-on letter of protest to like minded organizations concerned about hunting's future and image. Meanwhile, get informed and bring it up with your state organizaton.

mike

·
Registered
37 Posts
i have not personally heard of such a thing, but if it were to take place it would ruin the experience of what hunting is all about.there is no comparison to the enjoyment a true deer hunter gets when he can retreat solo or with family and friends to the great outdoors.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
go to the traditional bowhunter forum - www.tradgang.com and fill out their petition form on the top of their site. this is one of the worst things that can possibly happen.

·
Registered
196 Posts
[Q]mini me originally wrote:
i have not personally heard of such a thing, but if it were to take place it would ruin the experience of what hunting is all about.there is no comparison to the enjoyment a true deer hunter gets when he can retreat solo or with family and friends to the great outdoors.
[/Q]
Well put.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts