Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was thinking about manufacturing 50" fish ruler at work in aluminum with the 90 degree angles at one end. I can have them anodized in Blue,Red,Gold and a bunch of other colors before I have them engraved !!! They will look sweet !!! Not sure about the price but the more guys that want them the cheaper I can make them for. So far this is just a thought until I see how many guys are interested.

Mike B

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Mike, I think you mean "ruler" not "scales", right? If we had the UBBB logo on them that would be cool! Gold sounds good but whatever color everyone else wants is OK with me.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
COOL!!!! UBBB logo would be awsome!!!!!!! I'll go for one or two as long as they are reasonably priced...Puggs would probably take one and i know of a couple others that might want one too....

·
Registered
438 Posts
Mike
I'm good for one depending on the cost. As long as its not too far out there. I'm cool with whatever color is wanted by majority of the club.

UBBB LOGO A MUST:D

:usa:

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Anyway, I take another. Then I'd have one for each side of the boat.:yes: Mike just a quick technical question - does it measure left to right or right to left? That's important to us left handed guys.:confused:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.