Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 16 ft jon boat that I would like to trade for a X-factor. I have pictures if anyone is interested. I am located in williamsburg if you would like to take a look at it in person.:boat:

Dan

·
Registered
187 Posts
Dan,

Sorry, I have a jon boat that I have not used once since getting my kayak for fishing. Anyway, if you live in Williamsburg, check out the Williamsburg Kayak Fishing Association website (http://wkfa.org/). We have a forum and post when everyone goes out.

John "Toast" Oast
Williamsburg Kayak Fishing Association
Peninsula Kayak Anglers
Home

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
435 Posts
I love my kayaks and I wouldn't part with any of them but I've been looking around for a decent jon boat that I could push around a fresh water reservoir with a 9.9hp outboard.

How much would a little jon boat go for?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jon boat

Snial man
I don't know about little.:eek2: The boat is 16 long and 6 ft across the top and over 4 ft across the bottom. Comes on galvanized trailor. I would like to sell it for enough to get me a kayak for the big man. I would like to get 1200. I bought it last year and ended up buying me a 16 ft with a inboard 4 cyl. this year. So I thought that I would sell the jon and get me a kayak. I don't hardly use it.

wkfa
I seen you in one of the local papers and checked out your website. I told the guy I work with. He just bought a kayak. Hopefully, I will get me a kayak and be able to join you'll in the fun.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Dan,

If you ever want to come out with us to give it a try, I have a fleet of yaks. You can borrow one most any time. Once you try it, you will be addicted!

John "Toast" Oast
Williamsburg Kayak Fishing Association
Peninsula Kayak Anglers
Home

·
Registered
1 Posts
Snailman-
Look around for a 10' jon boat. I keep one for days I don't feel like kayaking. It weighs just 70 pounds and planes nicely with a 4HP outboard. Mine was only 4 years old and I got it for 300 bucks (not including the motor). Capacity is 2 but it's only comfy for 1, IMO.
Rob

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kayaking

One day after the shad run I will have to catch up with you and give that yak a try. Sounds like lots of fun.:clap: Thanks for the invite.:clapping2:
Dan

·
Registered
578 Posts
I have an Ocean Kayak Zest Two with seats and paddles and some cash I'd trade ya if the jon boat is in good conditon. It's a 68 pound two person sit-on top model.
Mark

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kayak trade

I am looking for a fishing kayak for a big guy. Thanks for the offer. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you but I have been having computer problems.

Dan

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
hey Dan you still got your jon boat ?- i am looking to buy one outright with cash then maybe you can buy a yack to fit your needs- lots of my friends have yacks but those crazy bass terds wont part with them, if i go with them i take one of my canoes-

jamie 757 685 4811, if you still have the jon- thanx

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
by the way theres a PSYCO ( Pier Surf Yack Casting Org ) meeting next sunday - check the club section for details

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Thanks For The Jon Boat Dan !! I Will Put It To Good Use - 100's Of 40 Pounders To Slime It Up :bigfish:

just what i was looking for & great to meet you -

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jon boat

Hope you enjoy. I'm going to get me my kayak this weekend. If I ever make it down that way I will give you a holla and we can do some fishing.

Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts