Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi gang.
I know it is bad form, but seeking info about 'the technical fisherman/hooked up'. I have been on it for about a yr, but the last month or two, just get pics. can't get into forums or anywhere really. doesn't matter if I sign in or not.

I have been here since the beginning and will continue to be here. just am always lookin for more info.
any info would be appreciated. b mail is fine so it won't be seen here.
thx. ron

·
Registered
4,753 Posts
That site is DEAD.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I also visit several other sites but think Tidal Fish is the best of the bunch, despite several regular posters leaving and the fact that there is a bit more bickering going on here than on other sites...oh well. The other sites all have their own merits as well as minor negatives. I think it's a great idea to visit other sites and try to gather as much info you can. I am not a regular on the Bay and find it all very interesting. Bottom line....lotta great folks here on TF that ARE stuck with me :D

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,302 Posts
Stripers on line is also good but mostly guys up north

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thx guys. also the couple that b mailed. I got into it and see what u all mean. thx and good fall fishn to all. ron

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Sad to hear about Hooked Up, many that left thought it was awesome. I've browsed it sometimes, but was a select few posting. Maybe it's demise is premature, always nice to have another sight posting about fishing the Bay. Like someone said, TF is a bad habit to break, LOL.

The core group here has kept it going and hopefully new posters join. Seems like some have already. Been Quiet here on TF and that's good. Should be about fishing and crabbing. Helping those who ask for it and reminding others that help is available. Let's hope fall fishing is good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts