Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive always ordered them online but I need a couple quick for my trip this weekend.Any local stores in balt/annap or OC sell them?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just called alltackle annapolis.The guy who answered the phone never heard of them.Maybe he is a new hire idk???

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
In Baltimore, Tochterman's has them as well if that is convenient. Reminds me that I need to pick up a few more - current batch looking a little chewed up :cool:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just called alltackle annapolis.The guy who answered the phone never heard of them.Maybe he is a new hire idk???
This is the answer I get every time I call alltackle. Stopped using them completely. Definitely go to island tackle, way better store way nicer staff.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You guys realize that the Joe Shute, Bluewater Candy Jag, and Squidnation Big Heavy are all the same lure, right? If you call a shop and they don't have one, you should probably ask about the other 2. Alltackle has plenty of Jags.

Bill

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I see your point and agree they all will work if the other will.However as a fisherman when you become particular to a certain color or exact lure in your mind that is the one you must have.The past 3 trips a particular Joe Shute has pulled through for me big time.I have jags, I have big heavys, great lures, next trip that same joe shute in that same position will be deployed.When something works do it again.And again.Then try other lures when that 1 no longer produces as well.This is my theory anyway.Again I cannot argue they are all great effective lures.Find your favorites and they become your must have confidence baits.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts