Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bwahahahahaha this Bone head here has finlly done somthing right. I picked on my computer to see if I could, with more looking. Find out what my processor is. Well I did it. I found somthing that this old fart could under stand. Its called "diagnostics" I pick on it and after just a few mins. it came up with a window that give me every thing I needed to know. Sooooooo it looks like I'm ok with the processor I have its 450 MHz I have 64 mb of memory a diskett drive their are two hard drives one drive c is 7.439gb drive d is 1.856gb and they are cd rom drives. sooooo it looks like I just need memory up grade to at least 128. I guss more is better. But now I only need to find out if I really need this norton software. One is a Internet security on line software and the other is norton antivirus software which is the one I most like need. Sence i don't intend to put any really personal items on this computer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.