Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
I ordered a T160i from kayakfishingstuff.com last Wednesday. I am picking it up on Monday here in Norfolk. Their prices aren't rock bottom but they are having a 10% off sale right now and that puts them up front. I got it in yellow which is what I wanted. I know they still have some orange ones and maybe yellow. ARC has no 160i's. Wildriver has a camo one.

The guy I talked to at KFS said basically the same a stated before, that Wilderness Systems bought Perception and a couple other yak companies and were going through some growing pains. He said he was having trouble getting hold of them too but didn't seem worried.

Tom

·
Registered
575 Posts
For the 160i it was. If I had gotten the Prowler 15 or 13 I would have gotten it at ARC or WRO. Actually, I went over to WRO the next day and they had the camo one on sale for about $70 less than what I paid but I don't want a dark colored yak for anything.

Tom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.