Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone up for some fishing Sunday morning? I have a couple of others that want to go, but our destination is yet to be determined. We just want to get some pullage. We'll most likely hit the Magothy for pickeral, perch, and bass, but would also entertain the idea of fishing the BB area for rockfish or any other spots that are hitting this time of year. Bmail or reply here.

Thanks,
JR

·
Registered
999 Posts
I may be able to make it out this Sunday for some Magothy pickerel fishing. I'll touch base with you again this Thursday\Friday to see what the final game plan is for Sunday.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
Sounds interesting, as long as its not too breezy or raining. Anyone heard what they charge kayakers/canoers at Ferry Point Marina at the mouth of Mill Creek?

·
Registered
999 Posts
Howard, they use to charge kayakers/canoers the same as boater's ($15-20), but they have bumped down the kayaker/canoe launch rate to $10 per car. Makes sense since I don't have a trailer but am using the ramp and a parking space. I launched there this summer and they gave me a tag to hang from my truck window and I was allowed to parked in the restaurant\marina parking lot.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now we're talking. I always had a free place to launch, but will not have it for Sunday. I'd be up for putting in on Mill Creek. I was originally thinking Beechwood park, based on that previous thread. I'll keep an eye on the weather and check back here throughout the week.

JR

·
Registered
999 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just re-read that thread and see now the conflicting information. I'd rather play it safe over on Mill Creek. My guys may be backing out, so I could be solo - I'll keep posting here.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm available, but would like to get home by 3 PM to spend some time with my daughters. I was gonna try my fishing hole for some walleye action. they are on the move...

·
Registered
999 Posts
Yeah, the wind forecast does not look good They are calling for WNW, 24mph Winds. The creeks maybe protected, maybe not. A friend of mine is coming in town next weekend, so I'm going sit out this weekend and we are gonna to try to hit the creeks next weekend from the canoe. We're gonna try next Sunday, Nov 23 if anyone wants to meet up next weekend.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
I'll most likely bail too. Dang wind!!! A canoe and wind don't mix well.

BTW, I fished the Patapsco today out of HH, Friday, got skunked. Water clarity has suddenly tanked there bigtime. Seven days ago it was 4'-5', today it was 10"-14". Dunno what happened. Also don't know if the Magothy's clarity has followed suit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts