Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many thanks from wife and I to John Veil for taking the time to educate every one on kayaks. Wife and I are going to b up in alot of places south in skinny water. Wete the fish are and just can't get to them in whaler.thank's agIn John. Mark & mary

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
I'm glad you found the presentation to be useful. Kayak fishing can be very enjoyable. I am fortunate to have the flexibility of fishing from three kayaks and my center console -- depending on my target location and species for the day.

I am happy to share the outline of the presentation with any interested persons. If you want a copy, send me your email address by pmail.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm glad you found the presentation to be useful. Kayak fishing can be very enjoyable. I am fortunate to have the flexibility of fishing from three kayaks and my center console -- depending on my target location and species for the day.

I am happy to share the outline of the presentation with any interested persons. If you want a copy, send me your email address by pmail.
Got a copy last nite . Thank's again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.