Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats goin' on guys. My buddy whitley brought me out to the HRBT to hook some striper on one of his kayaks. Met some of you out there. Rick, Ray, Jim. All good guys . Maybe I'll se ya out there this season again. He's leavin' for florida tomorrow and let me borrow his 11' caper . GODSPEED Brother!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Nice meetin' ya. If your hooked on yak fishin' you've run into the right crowd. Maybe we could have Lunch play at the first TKAA picnic. Get that rod replaced and get back out on the water. Drop a line next time you go: 289-5136. I figure Kevin's got his feet in the water by now, go man go!

Ric

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yeah....fishing from the kayak is to fishing from shore what the stealth bomber is to jumping off the roof with an umbrella! I just started this winter and I LOVE it!!! Looking foreward to seeing you out on the water. It's gonna be a great summer![excited]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds good Ray.

Yer probably gonna have to tell me when its good to go out.

I'm still new.

Talk to you soon

·
Registered
101 Posts
anytime is a good time for me![grin]just as long as I'm on the water! I'm going to the eastern shore this saturday and hit the concrete ships for some flatties and hopefully some black drum action! let me know if you want to go!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts